Friday 1 May 2015

Lush lipstick Reveiw !

So for my birthday my boyfriend got my a little lipstick from lush!
Charm is a very light bubble gum shade of pink, very sweet and girly looking which is quite differnt to my normal look of browns and purple toned lipstick. I don't tend to go for such light pinks due to having a very pale scottish skin tone
This is how the product looks on my lips, because it's such a light shade it's quite translusent. The product has quite an oily base so i don't like building this up because I feel like it just slides of, so insted I've been using it to tone down darker lipsticks to make the more skintones/nude.
Here is an example;
This is just an MUA velvet lipstick on my lips
And here is it with Charm on top;
The good thing about the oil base means it blends in well with the velvet lipsticks by MUA, these lipsticks don't always take well to other products due to them being so matte and drying but the oil works well with them.
So although this shade on its own doesn't work to well On my lips, I love using it as a way to tone down other shades! And it keeps my lips moist when using matte lipsticks! 
It was a good buy from the boyfriend this time!




6 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty colour! I wonder if it would work on my pale Irish skin? Thanks for the tip (using it to tone down darker lip shades)
    ~xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I think Irish skin would be quite suited with this colour! Irish and Scottish have quite similar completions but I'm odd and have a beige tone in my skin rather than a rose colour, but my sister has a normal (extremely) pale complexion and suits these colours however ! Lush have loads of colours and you can try them out in shop☺️ Glad you liked this post !! Xxxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really nice :) I tried their eyeliner and its really good as well! (also you have really pretty lips haha)

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I'll need to try the eyeliner ! Thanks so much that's so nice ☺️!xxx

      Delete
  4. I didn't know they sold lip products! It looks so gorgeous, I love nude shades!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete