Sunday 26 April 2015

Re-worked mom jeans!

So I have barely been posting recently due to having so much uni course work to hand in but now I've finished and have 5 months of summer I will be posting much more!
So today's blog is on my re-worked mom jeans!
I bough a pair of men's stright leg jeans from ebay for £5.80 and they are brand new! I decided to go for men's jeans because they have the perfect baggyness compared to womens strigh leged. Here is the original pair 
I'm 5,9 so I got jeans that were a 34" in length so that I could roll them up properly. I love ripped jeans and they are in fashion just now so that was the look I wanted to aim for.
I can't stress enough how time consuming this can be so if you plan to do it give yourself a few hours out of your day to do this :)
Here is my end result 
I'm so chuffed with these jeans! They are the only non skinny jeans I have and I think I will be wearing them a lot over the aping and summer season! 

2 comments:

  1. They turned out so cool! I can imagine you'll be living in these during summer season haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool idea, I just posted about the ones I bought haha. I didn´t have any jeans that would create the look.

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete