Saturday 28 March 2015

Totalement Bleuets Face Mask Reveiw

This week I needed my skin to be extra nice as I had an event and dinner to go to so I thought I would try this face mask outits French and you can get these from most shops like superdrug or supermarkets that sell skincare items.  So this is how the mask looked when o out it on, kinda similar to the photo shown 
It recommended 5-10 mins for this mask, I expected it to either go hard or become a peel off texture however it stayed slightly moistest. By 5 mins I was having to wash it off because o could feel my face becoming sensitive, as I was washing my face I noticed red sports had appeared on my forehead and my nose which is u normal for my nose. These spots where also really sore. I followed up this by using facial to not and my lush moisturiser (see previous post for this Reveiw)
In future I won't be using this product as my skin it just to sensitive for it.😔 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster blogging award, click here for more information about it: http://gemimalove.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-blogging-award-number-two.html
    Good luck and I can't wait to read your answers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, I have nominated you for the Liebster award, follow the link to find out more :)!
    https://wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/liebster-award/
    xx

    ReplyDelete