Saturday 28 March 2015

Lush Celestial Facial Moisturiser

So right now I'm having a break from writing assignments and I though I'd spend it wisely by reviewing my moisturiser☺️
I got this as a present for my birthday recently, as everybody know I LOVE lush! 
It's your typical lush packaging, this moisturiser is for sensitive skin and contains; vanilla water, almond oil, almond milk, glycierine, fair trade organic cocoa butter, fresh dove orchid extract, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid and anise alcohol. 
So you can see it s typical white thick cream and as you can guess it smells like almonds. The texture of this is like a very light scrub that smooths in to your skin.
Although this is more sensitive skin I like to only put a small amount of as it is quite heavy but it spreads very well. The overall  result of this is that it works really well, my skin feels nice and fresh after using this and doesn't break out :) 

2 comments:

  1. I loved this moisturiser so much! It smells amazing and and gives a certain va voom factor that just makes your skin glow :)

    Allie | RainyAllie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It spreads so well and lasts for ageys aswell !:) xxxx

      Delete